Sunday, October 7, 2012

Steampunk Debutante

I had mentioned my love for Graphic 45's "Steampunk Debutante" line, so I thought I would share the pieces I had created with it last year. Some of them decorate my scraproom now.

The fist one is a clock/cabinet, which stands about 18 inches high. It was a flea market find in Pensacola (I miss flea markets!) that was painted in a 1990's country style that was just begging to be put out of its misery. Withe some metallic teal acrylic paint and some Steampunk paper, it has a contemporary vintage feel (yes, I realize that is an oxymoron!).




 The 5x7 metal floral frame was another flea market find, and the hexagon box was on the clearance shelf at JoAnn's.

The wall hanging below has been created with  three 33 vinyl records... and a collage of Steampunk. It's designed to feature four photos, but I kind of like it the way it is... I don't want to cover up too much of that gorgeous paper!


This metal rack and three frames is one of my favorite pieces I've ever created. The metal part is about 30 inches long. Again, I love the "contemporary vintage" feel this paper has!



No comments:

Post a Comment