Monday, November 26, 2012

The craft show aftermath...

The holiday and baby/kid albums I had at the craft fair
Whew! After weeks of preparation, the Iwakuni Craft Fair is finally over. Not that it wasn't fun... it absolutely was, I met some great people and made some extra cash. But my house needs some cleaning and my husband was starting to complain about how much time I was spending in my scrap room - when he is usually trying to get me to lock myself in it so he can have the living room to himself! The show was a huge success for me and I am so flattered by the response I got from the community for my albums. 

My booth space

Some of the Japan-inspired albums
My marketing efforts ;)

Here are some closer shots of the albums I have worked on recently.


The Japan-inspired albums the Rosa family purchased at the craft fair.

Baby London isn't born yet, but this is a gift that was purchased as a surprise for her Mom.
This album has acrylic pages, each painted with cascades of cherry blossoms for a layered effect. And don't you just love the little girl in the kimono? This album is still available. Click here for details.




No comments:

Post a Comment