Monday, May 6, 2013

Moms and babies...


6x6 beach-themed album - $35
 It's not too late to get a unique album for Mother's Day! I have a number of albums already made and ready for your free personalization! Also, it seems like every third woman I see around here is pregnant, so I know there are going to be a lot of baby showers. A baby girl or baby boy album is the perfect gift... especially since I can put baby's name on it for free... or, if baby isn't named yet, the mother-to-be and bring it to me any time and I'll add it later.


Pictured are just a few of the albums I have available now... but if you are interested, email me, or Facebook message me fast because sometimes these albums sell in a matter of moments of me posting them! Of course, I do custom work, too, so if your favorite is sold, or if you want a theme I don't have already made, I can usually have an album ready for you within a few days.


8x8 acrylic Hello Kitty album - $60
6x6 Origins album - $55
Gender-neutral 8x8 baby album with pacifier charm - $40
Baby Boy albums - Range $10 to $50
Baby Girl albums - Range $10 to $50

No comments:

Post a Comment