Monday, July 1, 2013

Travel difficulties postpone summer classes...

I had planned to return from my two-week visit to the States July 1, but a lost passport has delayed my return. At this time, it looks like I will arrive in Iwakuni late on July 19, which means I have to postpone two classes this summer.

The "Sugoi Summer" Crafts & Cocktails class that was scheduled for July 9 will be moved to the second week of August, exact date to be announced soon. The H&HS Spouse Night project, the Japanese-inspired mini album, was scheduled for July 18, but will now be July 25. Additional details about both classes can be found on the Kits, Classes and Events page.

I apologize for the inconvenience and I appreciate your patience and understanding. Please do not hesitate to email me or message me on Facebook if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment