Sunday, April 20, 2014

Leftover kits means a crafting class!


I have some of these kawaii 6-inch album kits left over the from a spouse night event... that means a craft class open to everyone! The class will be at 7 p.m. Tuesday, May 20,  at a location aboard MCAS Iwakuni TBD. You will make this 6x6-inch keepsake photo album in an evening! This kokeshi-inspired album is filled with cherry blossom and lantern themed paper and tags. A great way to show off your favorite photos from your adventures in Japan!

Each kit is $20. To register, send an email to jessicaguthrie (at) hotmail (dot) com. Only 12 kits available. Kits will be first come/first paid/first served. All materials will be provided, but if you bring your own pair of scissors you will not have to share or wait. Let me know if you have any questions!

Also, as a side note, if you are looking for a fun and unique gift for a friend who is PCSing this summer, I have a number of Japanese-inspired albums created and ready to go for $25-$40. Print your pictures of your time together at Kitmura in downtown Iwakuni and you've got a wonderfully thoughtful gift! Here are some of what I have available. I can also do a custom album in a week or two!



1 comment:

  1. Why did I not know you did this when I was there? I would have totally bought one of these from you for my scrapbook of my trip. What do you charge to ship it over to me?? Stacy (the crazy Texan)

    ReplyDelete