Saturday, April 13, 2013

Circus Birthday!


Chanel is a busy Mom who is getting ready to PCS out of Iwakuni and back to the states in just a few days. She was running out of time to finish her son's first birthday photo album and came to me with the cute Stampin' Up! paper and embellishments she had planned to use, asking if I could help. Within 48 hours, I had this 8x8-inch album ready for her to take on the plane with her. It's got two pockets for keepsakes and can hold at least 25 photos, plus there is plenty of room to journal. I am so glad I was able to help her out! One less thing on her list of things to do before she leaves!








So, keep in mind that not only do I create original albums and home decor, but I also do custom work and can help you finish projects you are running out of time to complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment