Monday, April 15, 2013

"Origins" Album...





There was a lot of interest in this mini album when I posted a sneak peek last week. I created it with Basic Grey's "Origins" line from last year... and line I just fell in love with but hadn't had time to work with until recently. I was also in a sort of creative rut, so I started Googling for project ideas. This helps me to remember techniques I haven't used in a while, I learn new ones. When I Googled for the Origin line, this video popped up and inspired me to create the Origins album. It's a little more flowery than my usual style, but it's good to break out of routine, don't you think? More pictures are below.




This album is roughly 6x6 inches and has a total of 10 panels. It is $55 and will be available at the Craft and Information Fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment