Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Fun at the Holiday Open House ...

The Holiday Open House at my home Tuesday night was so much fun! Both Japanese and American crafters got together for a couple of hours and talked shop. Where can you find supplies, where are the best placed to print photos, which stores have which sales and when... all while we gathered around my coffee table to make a mini book. With the Christmas tree lights on, Christmas carols on in the background and the smell of freshly-baked cookies, it was the perfect way to spend a cold (almost winter!) evening.


I want to thank Joana for baking us tasty treats and bring them, and Naomi, we brought me this adorable handmade wreath, which I immediately added to my Christmas tree. I collect ornaments, so this is a wonderful addition!


Next event is Crafts & Cocktails Jan. 15, the project photo is below.. Click here for more information.



1 comment:

  1. I am glad you like what I made! Thank you for having me there...I had a great time! Naomi

    ReplyDelete