Friday, December 28, 2012

Getting a head start on Valentine's Day...

I took a break from creating Japanese albums to work on some other designs. It's not that I don't love the Japanese albums I have been making, I just don't want to burn out on them. Plus, I find that when I work with other papers, themes and media, I come up with new ideas for all sorts of projects, including new takes on the popular Japanese-themed albums. In fact, I just got some new rubber stamps... in Kanji! I am looking forward to creating with those! But, I digress from the point of this blog...

I have gotten a head start on the next gift-giving holiday (at least for Americans!): Valentine's Day. And, for me, Valentine's Day isn't just a time to celebrate your relationship with your "Valentine," it's a time to celebrate all your relationships, including family and friends. So, this week, I have been working with the theme of "love," whether it's the love of a dutiful spouse, a brand-new budding romance, the heart-clenching delight of a newborn baby, or the sometimes "tough love" you might have for a sassy teenage daughter. All of these moments deserve to be celebrated, so here are some snapshots of the album collection I have so far for Valentine's Day 2013:



"Family Time" is a horizontal 12 x 6-inch album with acrylic front and back cover, celebrating the love of family. It's perfect for Thanksgiving or holiday photos, a family reunion, or a family photo collection.




The 8x8-inch album above is unnamed, because its title should be the name of the girl or woman the album is featuring. Perfect for that sassy but sweet lady who holds a special place in your heart, it features girly flowers and polka dots, but has a bit of an edge with a few skulls and crossbones... complete with pink bow, of course!


As you can see, there are "love" albums in all sorts of shapes and sizes... I'm sure there is one that fits your special Valentine! You can read more about them by clicking the Love tab above. Of course, if you are interested in seeing these albums, or any of the themes I have available, please contact me via email, or on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/TenaciouslyRemembered.

No comments:

Post a Comment