Sunday, December 2, 2012

Inaugural Crafts & Cocktails tomorrow!

I am SO looking forward to tomorrow night's Crafts & Cocktails event! It will be the first time I will teach scrapbooking in Iwakuni... and, actually, the first time I have taught scrapbooking in about two years. I took a hiatus to earn my master's degree and try my hand at teaching at the collegiate level. I've missed it! There are still seats available for Crafts & Cocktails tomorrow night if you are in Iwakuni and want to come. Just email me or find me on Facebook. At the event we will have a few door prizes and a sneak peek at January's project, "Blossoms and Butterflies," a cute, 6x6-inch album featuring K & Company papers, Heidi Swapp transparencies and a cherry blossom acrylic cover.

I'm also planning a holiday open house for next week, where crafters can come in, meet other crafters, and make a free mini album. More on that later...

No comments:

Post a Comment