Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Been busy making memories...

My husband's mother and sister have been visiting us in Iwakuni for the past week, so I have been a little busy venturing out, showing them the local sights. You can check out our adventures on my blog, www.jessicaguthrie.com. I have managed to squeeze in a little creative time, though, and made this door sign, a mix of Japan and Marine Corps themes for a fellow base resident:


I'm also gearing up for Crafts & Cocktails, which is less than a week away... I hope to have the March 5th Crafts & Cocktails project kit, a collage mirror, on display at the class. I'll then post it here and on the Tenaciously Remembered Facebook page. I'm also working on a the kit schedule for the rest of the year... I've got a lot of ideas and not enough months!

No comments:

Post a Comment