Sunday, January 13, 2013

Busy week!

This week is a busy one for me! First, January's Crafts & Cocktails is tomorrow (Tuesday, Jan, 15) for those of you who have purchased the kit and want to take advantage of the free class. You can email me if you have questions.

Second, the free class at the Iwakuni base library, New Year, New Hobby: Scrapbooking, is Thursday ( Jan, 17) evening and full! But, just in case there are cancellations, make sure you are on the waiting list! Contact the library to sign up.

And, finally, I am gearing up for the (Saturday) Jan. 26 Baby Expo that will be held in the Base Chapel buildings. I'm not able to sell anything, but I'll have some of my work on display and hand out business cards. It's "ladies first," so I have started on some baby girl albums. But, don't worry, the boys won't be left out! I'll post pics soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment