Sunday, January 20, 2013

Radio Interview and Baby Boy Albums

My third and final scrapbooking class of the week here on MCAS Iwakuni was hosted by the base library, as part of their "New Year, New Hobby" program and free for the first 11 participants who registered. The base radio station, Power 1575 (Armed Forces Network) was there and wanted a sound bite from me to run on the radio station the next day. So fun! I couldn't have timed it more perfectly and the segment came on while I was running errands. Here is the recording I managed to get from my car radio, along with photos provided by the AFN and library Facebook pages:

AFN Interview

I've also been pretty busy this week getting ready for my display at the Iwakuni Baby Expo on base Saturday, Jan. 26. As you may have seen in the earlier post, I have made some new baby girl albums, and of course, I did not want to leave the boys out. Here are my most recent baby boy albums:


I won't be able to actually conduct sales transactions at the Baby Expo. I am just there to let new parents know about these albums so they can hopefully spread the word to would-be gift givers, or purchase one themselves once baby is born. Of course, these can be personalized with baby's name for free with purchase. For additional details about these kits, click on the "Baby Boy" tab above.

No comments:

Post a Comment