Saturday, November 23, 2013

Final Crafts and Cocktails Class...

December's Crafts and Cocktails Class is 7 p.m. Dec. 10.  This will be the final monthly craft class Tenaciously Remembered will be hosting. There will be classes quarterly or so, when I get an idea I think it would be fun to share, but a regular, monthly classes will no longer be part of the schedule. I will still have pre-made custom albums and home decor available for purchase, and continue to do spouse events as I'm asked.

I think this final Crafts and Cocktails project really sums up the feel of an American living in Japan, celebrating the holidays.


Using Christmas colors and coordinating paper from an Iwakuni stationery store, this reversible home decor piece is the perfect place to display your unique holiday photos.



For more photos and information about the class, click on Kits, Classes and Events.

No comments:

Post a Comment