Sunday, November 3, 2013

Last two Crafts & Cocktails classes...

After much thought I have decided to discontinue the monthly Crafts & Cocktails events. November's "Remember Good Times" album set and December's "Christmas in Japan" home decor project will be the last two Crafts & Cocktails events. Click here for more information about those classes.




I will continue to plan special events for spouse clubs and other groups, as well as possibly have special crafting events a few times a year. Be sure to "like" my Facebook page so you'll receive announcements about those.

I will also continue to create custom, hand-made scrapbook albums and home decor, so if you have an holiday gift needs, be sure to contact me early.

Thank you to everyone for their support this past year!

No comments:

Post a Comment