Friday, November 29, 2013

Small Business Saturday Sale!

Nov. 30 is Small Business Saturday, and shoppers across America are encouraged to shop at the small local retailers in their communities. Tenaciously Remembered is just that - a small, home-based business aboard MCAS Iwakuni! So, from 2-4 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 30, I invite my Iwakuni friends to my home to shop... and every album is on sale! I gotta get ready for the new albums coming in 2014! A sampling of the albums available are below... along with the savings during the sale!

Christmas and Valentine's Day albums - 50% off!



Baby Albums - 50% off!


All other albums, including the NEW kokeshi albums - 25% off!



Sales prices are only good between 2-4 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 30. Albums must be purchased in person at that time. Discounts are not valid on custom orders. Free personalization is available with any purchase. For more information, email me or message me on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment