Sunday, August 25, 2013

Anniversary wall art...

I wanted to do something creative with the photos I shot of my parents on their 40th wedding anniversary this summer. So, I came up with this mixed media collage. I am huge fan of collages! I love that you can check it out, and then come back later and maybe see something you hadn't found before. And the bigger, the better. I have a huge mixed media collage on my living room wall with repurposed thrift-store finds, and photos of my family and friends eating... it used to be in my dining room when we lived in Florida. I blog about it soon.

This collage is much smaller, with the canvas frame being 10x10 inches and the wooden shadow box being 5.5 square inches. But I didn't skimp on detail! I just mad the details smaller!



No comments:

Post a Comment