Tuesday, August 13, 2013

October's Craft and Cocktails Kit Unveiled...



So, yes, as far as Crafts & Cocktails goes, I am pretending the month of September does not exist (actually, I am teaching a photography class, and I was REALLY excited about using this cute Halloween paper line I found...) and moving right on to October and "Happy HALLOWEEN." The October kit is a home decor project that features 3-inch paper boxes adorned with cute embellishments from My Little Shoebox. Arrange these boxes in a number of ways to create the perfect spook-tacular display. These boxes can also be used as favor boxes. The cost of the kit is $30.

If you would like assistance in putting the project together, there is a free Crafts & Cocktails class 7-10 p.m., Tuesday, October 8 in Bldg. 655's (mid-rise closest to the front gate) community room.

Click here for more information.



No comments:

Post a Comment